- Agile Coffee episode 67 "Crossing The Chasm": Vic (@AgileCoffee) and Larry (@LarryLawhead) were joined by Ben Rodilitz (@BenRodilitz) and Chris Hurney (@chris_hurney) to discuss topics related to Larry’s recent presentation at Agile
- SPaMCAST 591 Special! – Advice For Remote Teams, A Discussion with Dalton, McDonough, Koorse, Hurney, and Cagley
- Agile Coffee episode 69 "Lean Coffee with Friends" :Vic (@AgileCoffee) and Larry (@LarryLawhead) were joined by Ben Rodilitz (@BenRodilitz) and Chris Hurney (@chris_hurney) in a virtual coffee shop to discuss the following topics: the Weakness of One-piece FlowDo you need Team Maturity before you Scale?the Imperitive to improve our industry's Diversity, Equity and InclusionHow well do you understand your Product Owner's world?
- Agile Coffee episode 70: Vic (@AgileCoffee) was joined by Chris Hurney (@chris_hurney) and first-time guests Stacey Ackerman(@agile4marketers) and Cliff Rosa(@mrrosa2) to discuss Stacey’s favorite topic: Agile Marketing.
- Agile Coffee episode 72: Vic (@AgileCoffee) and Chris Hurney (@chris_hurney) were joined by Colleen Kirtland (@purposecreator) and first-time guest (and new Scrum Master) Kaitlyn Taylor in a virtual coffee shop to discuss the following topics: words of advice for a new Scrum Master, top takeaways from #AOSC20, Colleen’s adventures outside of Agile, starling birds murmuration (video), business Agility Institute, what do Devs do (while code is being tested), "Doughnut Economics" by Kate Raworth
- SPaMCAST 632- What Is Working, WFH A Conversation with @agilecxo Amy McDonough, Sandeep Koorse, @chris_hurney and @TCagley
- Agile Coffee episode 75 Johanna Rothman (@JohannaRothman), Chris Hurney (@chris_hurney) and Ben Rodilitz (@benrodilitz) join Vic (@AgileCoffee) at a virtual coffee shop to discuss topics related to Making Management Easy